Willie McCoy #59
Birth Date: December 16th, 1969
Birthplace: Dallas, TX
Hometown: Justin, TX
Turned Pro: 1986
Harley-Davison of Wausau
KK Racing, Advanced Wall Systems, Neverman Construction, Marla B, Glenn & Susan Douglass, Johnny Johnson, Dickford, DPC Racing, DCT/Precision, Ace Bros, Kickstand Pub, www.motorcycle-tools.com, Arai Helmets, Super Trapp Exhaust, Redline Oils, Motion Pro, A & A Racing, Tsubaki Chains, Pro Plates, DRS, Mirro Blue, MSR, Vanson Leathers, K & N Air filters and Half-Moon Bar .
- 1st place AMA Pro Harley-Davidson Insurance Grand National Championship; May 25th Springfield, Ill.
- 1st place AMA Pro Harley-Davidson Insurance Round 16; August 5th Springfield, Ill.
- 12th in AMA Grand National Series
- 14th in AMA 505 Hot shoe Series
- 15th in AMA 750 Hot shoe Series
- McCoy earned AMA Grand National top-five finishes at Daytona Beach, Fla., Rapid City, S.D., and the Sept. 5 Springfield, Ill., race
- Earned second-place finishes in the AMA National Hot Shoe 505 Expert races at Savanna, Ga. and Barberville, Fla.
- Raced with Quality Checked Ford H-D team